Tai Chi Fundamentals the Chi Force Way
Our exclusive Tai Chi Fundamentals course is a comprehensive, yet easy-to-follow regimen, that covers the essential motor skills and foundational movements underlying all styles of Tai Chi. In this course, you will develop a deeper understanding on how to cultivate strength, stability, vigor, and stillness of mind that were first introduced in Standing Mountain. As you learn how to move your body as a single unit with precise alignment and structure, qi, your internal energy flows unimpaired to all areas of your system with the immediate benefits of feeling calm and invigorated. Learning Tai Chi also introduces you to many new terms and concepts such as yin yang, qi, spiraling, and sink. We review these concepts in detail and provide moving and breathing exercises to develop your mental and physical awareness of them, and also apply them to your daily activities. With regular practice, Tai Chi has the capacity to restore your health and vitality, bring calm and groundness, and transform your life. Through the Fundamentals course, you will be able to apply these lessons to each stage of your Tai Chi training—Silk Reeling, prearranged movement series or forms, and even partner training.
- Brings a calm state of mind and energizes the system
- Optimizes qi flow and nourishes your internal organs
- Improves posture, balance, and stability
- Able to gain strength quickly especially in the lower body
- Helps to relax neck and shoulders
Hand & Eye Coordination – A Part of What You Learn in Tai Chi Fundamentals
Optimal Qi Flow
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), the optimal balance and flow of qi are essential to mental and physical health. Unlike any other form of exercise, Tai Chi’s has the unique capacity to balance and restore deficient areas of qi leading to increased energy and bodily function, and feeling more calm and grounded.
- Live Classes: Support your Tai Chi practice with online classes offered several times a month.
- Forum Discussions: Meet other Chi Force members in your class and receive the answers to your questions from our instructors in our forums. We want your questions!
- Convenience: Learn at your own pace with minimal space and no equipment necessary.
- What skill level is this course?
This course is at a beginner level.
- What course do I take next?
After Tai Chi Fundamentals, we recommend the Standing Mountain course.
- How long do I have access to this course?
You have lifetime access to the course if you purchase it. Otherwise, access is for the duration of your membership.
- Is this video offered in different languages?
Other languages are not offered at this time.
- Am I able to have online sessions with the instructor?
Live online classes are offered during the month. For personal training, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I purchase this course or membership for someone else?
Each course is available to purchase for you or another. For All-Access Membership for another, please send your request to email@example.com.